Monday, October 13, 2014

October Obsessions

Growing up I was never a huge fan of Halloween. I don't like being scared and Halloween was just an all around scary holiday. As I've gotten older Halloween has become one of my favorite holidays. I love how much every one gets into it. By far my favorite part of Halloween is the awesome decor. I've shared a few of my favorites below:


1. Haunted Houses // Pottery Barn Kids
2. Birdcage // Pottery Barn
3. Crow Wreath // WhimsyChicDesigns (Etsy)
4. Skull Vase // West Elm
5. Chalkboard Tombstone // Pottery Barn
6. Potions Book // ElvesInTheAttic (Etsy)
7. Bust Bookends // Ebay
8. Pillows // CozyDIY (Etsy)
9. Skeleton Sconce // MoonshineLamp (Etsy)

This Halloween decor adds a simple spooky touch to your normal home decor. 
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment