Monday, September 29, 2014

Intro

Hello!



 My name is Olivia and I'm an Interior Designer. I graduated from LDS Business College in April of 2013 with an Associates in Interior Design and Drafting. Before that I also went to Culinary School and graduated with a Science of Culinary Arts Degree. One of the things I specialize in is Event Planning. With my experience in Culinary Arts and Design, I love planning events because it ties both fields together. 



   
     I am passionate about design. Ever since I was little, my mom always gave me free reign in our house to rearrange furniture and paint my room how I wanted. She even let me paint my room rainbow once! I was lucky to be able to develop my creativity at such a young age. I am a big fan of DIY projects. I love taking something meaningless or old and transforming it into something new. 

    This blog is where I'll be posting my latest projects and ideas. It is a great place to learn how to do DIY projects and get ideas for your own home!

No comments:

Post a Comment